How to Use Your Digital Certificate
I've Lost My Certificate Email!
It's super easy to get your certificate!
First, go to Accredible's certificate retrieval page. Then, enter your email and submit.
You will then receive an email from Accredible Certificates <firstname.lastname@example.org> with links to all the certificates that belong to your email address.
Still don't receive the email? Email us, because you may have an old email address on file.
Using My Digital Certificate - Your New Credential Toolkit (click here)
Now that you've confirmed everything on your certificate is correct, you can verify the certificate. Once you do so, you are able to access and use your digital CESP™ certificate in many different ways, including:
- Download a PDF to print
- Email the credential to another person
- Add your certificate to your LinkedIn profile
- Add the certificate to your email signature
- Change your privacy settings
- Want to go private? Should credential holders elect to make the certificate private, one must go to your certificate through email, select ‘privacy options,’ and toggle it to private. The credential holder will then not show up on the professional list.
Use of the Certification Mark and Logo
You can add the CESP logo to your email or other places.